1. This Competition has been created by icould.com. These Terms and Conditions, together with any specific rules detailed in competition briefings, are the competition rules (“rules”) and apply to the Fancy winning a round the world flight? competition. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man except for employees of icould, Round The World Experts, gapyear.com and their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
3. The competition prize is open to entrants aged 18 years and over only. The upper age limit for all entrants is 25 years. Winners may be asked to provide proof of age.
4. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions. In the event of any discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any other explanations given elsewhere, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
5. All entries must be made via the competition entry form. All entries must include the entrant’s name and a valid email address. All entries must be received by the advertised closing date of Friday 30 March 2012. Travel must be commenced by February 2013.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Late, offensive or incomplete entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Group entries will not be considered.
7. There is no charge for submitting an entry to the competition.
8. The winning entry will be picked by icould from a shortlist of the best entries. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone by Friday 6th April 2012.
9. There will only be one winner.
10 Competition prize to include 1 x Round the world flight to: London > Los Angeles > Auckland > [make your own way] Christchurch > Hong Kong > London.
11. The prize is for one ticket only. Additional tickets for accompanying travellers can be purchased from Round The World Experts (subject to availability).
12. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
13. If necessary, the winner must seek permission of absence from their institute of education in order to claim their prize.
14. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternate prizes available. Winners must be available to travel and redeem their prize before February 2013.
15. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of icould. If such an event occurs, icould reserves the right to amend the competition at their discretion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to icould as a result thereof.
14. Prize travel is subject to availability and close-out periods.