1. This Competition is by icould. These Terms and Conditions, together with any specific rules detailed in competition briefings, are the competition rules (“rules”) and apply to the winners of a £50 Amazon voucher. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man except for employees of icould and their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
3. The competition prize is open to entrants aged 18 years and over. Winners may be asked to provide proof of age.
4. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions. In the event of any discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any other explanations given elsewhere, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
5. All entries must include the entrant’s name and a valid email address. All entries must be received by the advertised closing date of 31 March 2017.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Late, offensive or incomplete entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Group entries will not be considered.
7. There is no charge for submitting an entry to the competition.
8. The winning entry will be picked at random by icould. The winner will be notified by email within one month of the closing date. The prize will be delivered within two months of the closing date.
9. There will only be two winners for this competition.
10. The winner may be required to take part in publicity. All entries may be published on the icould website.
11. The prize is non-transferable and there is no alternate prize available.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of icould. If such an event occurs, icould reserve the right to amend the competition at their discretion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to icould as a result thereof.