Deborah K is a Media Officer for Northumbria Police. It's a job in journalism. When she was working for a local newspaper she felt that she was often intruding on people's privacy, and this is why she now works for the police instead.
More information about advertising accounts managers and creative directors
Check out 6 videos about this career
Advertising accounts managers and creative directors plan, design, organise and direct the advertising activities of an organisation.
Entry is generally via career progression from related occupations. There are no pre-set entry standards, but in practice most directors hold a degree. Off- and on-the-job training is provided.
- Liaises with client to discuss product/service to be marketed, defines target group and assesses the suitability of various media
- Conceives advertising campaign to impart the desired product image in an effective and economical way
- Reviews and revises campaign in light of sales figures, surveys, etc.
- Stays abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates
- Arranges conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to promote the image of a product, service or organisation.
for this job
|Head offices, etc||3,508|
|Architectural & related||2,286|
|Public admin. & defence||1,921|
|Legal & accounting||1,856|
Where to go nextNorthumbria PoliceSkills for JusticeInformation and Statistics relating to Policing
- Curriculum Subject
- Job features
- I like
- My job involves being
- Working lifestyle
- Interaction with others
- Job type(s)
- Influences & Choices
- Education/work pattern(s)
- Turning point(s)
- Personal influences
- Job location
- North East England
- Focus On
- Enterprise types