Emma N is a Client Service Support Advisor at Northend Creative Print Solutions. She is a sales person and also makes sure the client's work is being done. She trained as a designer and had her own greetings card company. She decided she wanted more stability after marrying and having children.
More information about customer service occupations n.e.c.
Check out 8 videos about this career
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of customer service occupations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 721: Customer Service Occupations.
There are no formal academic entry requirements, although many employers expect candidates to possess GCSEs/S grades. Training is typically provided on-the-job, supplemented by specialist short courses.
- Receives enquiries from potential and existing clients, discusses requirements, and recommends products or services
- Discusses pricing processes with clients, agrees payment arrangements and handles customer accounts
- Makes reservations, books tickets, organises insurance policies on behalf of customers
- Follows up clients to ensure their satisfaction with a product or service and to gain renewal of customer service agreements
- Addresses customer complaints and problems
- Informs customers of special promotions and new product launches.
for this job
|Services to buildings||17,530|
|Public admin. & defence||14,615|
|Food & beverage services||11,890|
Where to go nextNorthend Creative Print SolutionsSector Skills Council for Creative & Cultural Skills Information and Statistics relating to the Creative Industries
- Job features
- I like
- My job involves being
- Interaction with others
- Influences & Choices
- Education/work pattern(s)
- First job influence
- Personal influences
- Job location
- East of England
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Enterprise types