Jeanette Kwayke is a sprinter and at the moment she is ranked the sixth fastest woman in the world. She is training to compete in the 2012 Olympics. She's always been an amazing runner but she hasn't always been that dedicated. As a teenager she was chosen to run for Great Britain, but went to Ayia Napa with her friends instead.
More information about sports players
Check out 7 videos about this career
Professional sportsmen and women train and compete, either individually or as part of a team, in their chosen sport for financial gain.
No academic qualifications are required. Entry is based upon talent that can be further developed through coaching and training.
- Participates in exhibitions, pre-qualifying events, tournaments and competitions
- Attends training sessions to develop skills and practice individual or team moves and tactics
- Builds stamina, physical strength and agility through running, fitness exercises and weight training
- Maintains clothing and other specialised sporting equipment
- Discusses performance problems with coaches, physiotherapists, dieticians and doctors.
for this job
|Sport & recreation||1,945|
|Arts & entertainment||1,752|
|Services to buildings||943|
|Film & music||894|
|Other personal service||771|
|Head offices, etc||535|