Katrina B is a Research Coordinator at Fidelity. She provides administrative support like arranging travel, finding new staff and so on. Although she thought she wanted to be a Marine Biologist, she found working in a sociable office environment suited her well.
More information about financial administrative occupations n.e.c.
Check out 2 videos about this career
Job holders in this unit group carry out a variety of finance-related administrative functions not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 412: Administrative Occupations: Finance.
There are no formal entry requirements although some employers may require GCSEs/S grades (including maths) and/or a relevant vocational qualification at an appropriate level.
- Receives and pays out cash to customers in non-financial organisations such as turf accountants
- Sells tickets in theatre and cinema box offices, sports stadiums etc.
- Performs duties as cashier in schools, local government and other public sector organisations, legal and insurance services
- Administers grants and student loans in educational institutions
- Carries out clerical tasks in stockbroking companies, banking and credit card companies.
for this job
|Public admin. & defence||18,268|
|Head offices, etc||6,048|