Megan S is a trainee Sales Assistant at NVT. She's just started here after dropping out of a veterinary nurse's course. She's worked there during a summer placement and they were happy to have her back.
More information about sales administrators
Check out 3 videos about this career
Sales administrators provide support to the process of selling equipment, materials and other products or services.
There are no minimum academic requirements, although entrants typically possess GCSEs/S grades or equivalent qualifications. Training is normally provided on-the-job. NVQs/SVQs in Administration are available at Levels 1 and 2.
- Provides information to customers on products and prices
- Fields telephone enquiries from prospective customers on behalf of the sales team
- Prepares sales invoices and maintains records and accounts of sales activity
- Handles customer complaints or forwards them to relevant member of sales team
- Carries out general clerical duties.
for this job
|Public admin. & defence||8,066|
|Head offices, etc||2,670|
Where to go nextSector information for IT and TelecomsNVT GroupSector Skills Council for IT Professionals
- Job features
- My job involves being
- Working lifestyle
- Interaction with others
- Job type(s)
- Influences & Choices
- Education/work pattern(s)
- Turning point(s)
- First job influence
- Personal influences
- Job location
- Enterprise types