Paul H is Professional Head of Audiology at Wolverhampton Primary Care Trust. He was inspired to enter audiology by his Nan's hearning loss and an understanding that he had the skills to deal positively with the hearing impaired. His biggest buzz is seeing people smile when you tell them you can improve their hearing.
More information about health professionals n.e.c.
Check out 7 videos about this career
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of other health-related professional occupations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 221: Health Professionals. They may work autonomously or in teams with other health workers.
Entry is via a variety of relevant academic and/or professional qualifications.
- Provides expert technical and technological support in the delivery of critical care
- Provides high level support within surgical teams before, during and after surgery
- Operate heart-lung machines during surgical procedures
- Conducts medical education relevant to specialism and provides team leadership and supervision
- Diagnoses and treats patients with a variety of hearing-related problems
- Carries out a range of oral/dental treatments
- Provides prosthetic devices to patients and advises on rehabilitation.
for this job
|Public admin. & defence||2,608|
|Services to buildings||848|