There are lots of ways companies and organisations work with us. We like to develop tailored projects and packages to suit individual partners but examples of how we can do this include:
- Generating new content, such as developing a new Focus On section featuring new video stories of employees, leading figures or celebrities (or bringing together existing icould videos), and new written material to highlight key messages.
- Content share and promotion – our content is available via API (content-feed). You can take complete or select packages of our videos and/or articles for an annual licence fee or reciprocal content share agreement. We also feature written guest posts, contribute one-off articles to other sites, and help promote relevant projects and initiatives.
- Creation of specific campaigns to attract young people and address particular sectors, growth areas or specific audiences, such as technology, 18-24 year-olds, or people with disabilities.
Our users and reach
Our users span the UK and beyond, and include schools, colleges and training providers, careers advisors, teachers and parents.
We reach over 500,000 people a month through our innovative approach to content. You can discover icould through our website, our YouTube channel, and via content-feed to partner sites including TES Resources, TES Growing ambitions, Skills Development Scotland, Careers Wales and the Frog Schools Learning Platform.
We can help you to:
- Demonstrate your commitment to young people’s futures.
- Inspire young people and widen their horizons, and encourage them to think about careers they may not have otherwise considered.
- Raise awareness of your organisation or initiative.