Explore career videos
- Could hobbies and interests open up ideas?
- I can't decide whether to go to university or not
- I can't see beyond school or college
- I just feel it's all going wrong
I want to find the right job for me
- Academic disappointment
- Children grown
- Discovered a passion
- Enjoy work
- First career decision
- First job
- Getting a job
- Had children
- Job qualification fit
- More than one Job
- Not stated
- Relationship issue
- Took a risk
- Trouble with law
- Worked way up
- I want to get started but don't know how
- I've tried something , but now it's time to change
- My finances are holding back my decisions
"Everything's very well structured, planned up to a year in advance, so you know...
Fit for Sport
Craig works for Fit for Sport, which encourages young people to participate in and...
Working in museums
Staff from the Victoria and Albert Museum in London talk about their jobs and what...
Careers in construction
Managers and apprentices at Balfour Beatty talk about opportunities and careers in...
Client Project Manager
"Learn those people skills and communication skills - it's the most important thing."...
"Don't peak at school." Matt got a grade B in his art GCSE but went on to study...