Bobby S is an Area Manager for VUE Entertainment. He says, "Overall I have 11 cinemas, so starting from Birmingham out to Oxford, all the way down to Plymouth and then across to Swansea and that totals around 150 screens altogether".
More information about Business and financial project management professionals
Check out 17 videos about this career
DescriptionJob holders in this unit group manage and oversee major projects across all sectors of modern industry, commerce and the public sector, in areas such as e-commerce, business analysis, finance, product development, marketing, human resources.
QualificationsEntry may be via a degree or postgraduate qualification in project management or a subject relevant to the particular sector or via significant relevant work experience in that sector.
- Finds out what the client or company wants to achieve;
- Agrees timescales, costs and resources needed;
- Draws up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project;
- Selects and leads a project team;
- Negotiates with contractors and suppliers for materials and services;
- Ensures that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards;
- Reports regularly on progress to the client or to senior managers.
for this job
|Head offices, etc||35572|
|Computer programming, etc||16516|
|Architectural & related||14437|
|Public admin. & defence||7082|