Chloe T is the Administrator at the PGL activity centre, La Fosca, in Spain. She speaks Spanish fluently as she was brought up in Tenerife. The turning point in her career was deciding not to develop her language skills in an academic environment, but to get out there and use them.
Check out 3 videos about this career
DescriptionSales administrators provide support to the process of selling equipment, materials and other products or services.
QualificationsThere are no minimum academic requirements, although entrants typically possess GCSEs/S grades or equivalent qualifications. Training is normally provided on-the-job. NVQs/SVQs in Administration are available at Levels 1 and 2.
- Provides information to customers on products and prices;
- Fields telephone enquiries from prospective customers on behalf of the sales team;
- Prepares sales invoices and maintains records and accounts of sales activity;
- Handles customer complaints or forwards them to relevant member of sales team;
- Carries out general clerical duties.
for this job
|Sale of motor vehicles||6278|
|Head offices, etc||4862|
|Rental & leasing||2145|
|Computer programming, etc||1463|