Christoph V is the Head of Runescape at Jagex Limited, "I decide on what actually goes into the game, so I basically make sure that everything works very smoothly. It's beautiful when you see positive reactions from the players, nothings more rewarding than to work in a company, who's goal it is to make fun".
Check out 4 videos about this career
DescriptionJobholders in this unit group manage, coordinate and technically supervise specific IT projects and programmes of a discrete duration and/or budget.
QualificationsEntrants usually possess a degree or equivalent qualification, although entry with other academic qualifications and/or significant relevant experience is possible. There is a variety of relevant vocational, professional and postgraduate qualifications available.
- Works with client or senior management to establish and clarify the aims, objectives and requirements of the IT project or programme;
- Plans the stages of the project or programme, reviews actions and amends plans as necessary;
- Coordinates and supervises the activities of the project/programme team;
- Manages third party contributions to the programme or project;
- Monitors progress including project/programme budget, timescale and quality;
- Coordinates and oversees implementation of the project or programme;
- Reports on project or programme to senior management and/or client.
for this job
|Computer programming, etc||20901|
|Head offices, etc||6409|
|Legal & accounting||2794|
|Food & beverage services||2095|
- Job features
- I like
- My job involves being
- Interaction with others
- Job type(s)
- Influences & Choices
- Education/work pattern(s)
- First job influence
- Personal influences
- Job location
- East of England
- Enterprise types