Dan S is a Performance Improvement Analyst for E.ON. This is involved with the complaints side of the business. He had never thought of himself as the office type but he got an office job when he was in New Zealand, just to earn some money. He liked it, and that put his career on track.
Check out 8 videos about this career
DescriptionJob holders in this unit group perform a variety of customer service occupations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 721: Customer Service Occupations.
QualificationsThere are no formal academic entry requirements, although many employers expect candidates to possess GCSEs/S grades. Training is typically provided on-the-job, supplemented by specialist short courses.
- Receives enquiries from potential and existing clients, discusses requirements, and recommends products or services;
- Discusses pricing processes with clients, agrees payment arrangements and handles customer accounts;
- Makes reservations, books tickets, organises insurance policies on behalf of customers;
- Follows up clients to ensure their satisfaction with a product or service and to gain renewal of customer service agreements;
- Addresses customer complaints and problems;
- Informs customers of special promotions and new product launches.
for this job
|Services to buildings||17782|
|Food & beverage services||12090|
|Sport & recreation||6653|
- Job features
- I like
- My job involves being
- Working lifestyle
- Interaction with others
- Job type(s)
- Influences & Choices
- Education/work pattern(s)
- First job influence
- Job location
- East Midlands
- Enterprise types