Emma S is a Team Manager for E.ON in customer service. She was planning on going to university and becoming a teacher, but decided to take a year out working for Tesco. She liked it so much she stayed with them and became a training manager.
More information about Customer service managers and supervisors
Check out 12 videos about this career
DescriptionJob holders in this unit group plan, organise and co-ordinate resources necessary for receiving and dealing with the responses, complaints or further requirements of purchasers and users of a product or service, and supervise customer service occupations.
QualificationsThere are no pre-set entry requirements. Candidates are recruited with a variety of academic qualifications and/or relevant experience. Specialist qualifications may be required for work within certain sectors.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to deal effectively with customer requirements and complaints;
- Co-ordinates and controls the work of those within customer services departments;
- Discusses customer responses with other managers with a view to improving the product or service provided;
- Plans and co-ordinates the operations of help and advisory services to provide support for customers and users.
for this job
|Services to buildings||9510|
|Food & beverage services||9240|
|Legal & accounting||8372|
|Computer programming, etc||4087|
- Job features
- I like
- My job involves being
- Working lifestyle
- Interaction with others
- Job type(s)
- Influences & Choices
- Education/work pattern(s)
- First job influence
- Job location
- East Midlands
- Enterprise types