Public Relations Manager at The Pierian Centre, Nick T has spent his entire career in the theatre. Following the family tradition he became an actor, writer and set up his own theatre company. He explains the importance of believing in what you do.
More information about Public relations professionals
Check out 14 videos about this career
DescriptionPublic relations professionals plan, organise and co-ordinate the activities that promote the image and understanding of an organisation and its products or services to consumers, businesses, members of the public and other specified audiences.
QualificationsMost entrants possess A levels/H grades and a degree or equivalent qualification. Further professional qualifications are available.
- Discusses issues of business strategy, products, services and target client base with senior colleagues to identify public relations requirements;
- Writes, edits and arranges for the effective distribution of press releases, newsletters and other public relations material;
- Addresses individuals, clients and other target groups through meetings, presentations, the media and other events to enhance the public image of an organisation;
- Develops and implements tools to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of public relations exercises.
for this job
|Head offices, etc||18570|
|Food & beverage services||4164|
|Public admin. & defence||1663|
|Computer programming, etc||1479|
|Sport & recreation||1255|
- Curriculum Subject
- Job features
- I like
- My job involves being
- Working lifestyle
- Interaction with others
- Job type(s)
- Influences & Choices
- Education/work pattern(s)
- First job influence
- Personal influences
- Job location
- South West England
- Enterprise types