Steven H is the Regulatory Reporting Engineer for E.ON - "I left school with absolutely no idea of what I wanted to do." He took the apprenticeship route but that didn't take him where he wanted to go. He changed from logistics to energy and got his first good job covering for someone on short term leave. "I've never looked back from that."
More information about
Check out 1 videos about this career
DescriptionJobholders in this unit group plan, organise, co-ordinate and direct the effective measurement monitoring and reporting on the qualitative and regulatory aspects of a specified tangible (industrial production) or non-tangible (service provision) output.
QualificationsEntry normally requires a degree or equivalent qualification with relevant experience. Off- and on-the-job training is available. NVQs/SVQs that encompass quality assurance elements are available up to Level 4.
- Develops and implements visual, physical, functional or other appropriate measures and tests of quality;
- Analyses and reports upon the results of quality control tests to ensure that production remains within specification;
- Considers the impact of legislation upon specification requirements;
- Examines current operating procedures to determine how quality may be improved;
- Examines operating procedures to ensure the process and the product meet regulatory standards and implements changes necessary to ensure compliance.
for this job
|Architectural & related||3645|
|Head offices, etc||3601|
|Services to buildings||3592|
|Computer programming, etc||2671|