Suzanne makes a difference by helping other people make a difference. She promotes volunteering in Addenbrookes hospital and whether that person wants to take their dog in to visit patients or to help with the library or hospital radio, she is there to support them. Her internship at Cancer Research UK helped her own career path and her advice is "persevere, you will get somewhere in the end."
Check out 6 videos about this career
DescriptionJob holders in this unit group perform a variety of other health-related professional occupations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 221: Health Professionals. They may work autonomously or in teams with other health workers.
QualificationsEntry is via a variety of relevant academic and/or professional qualifications.
- Provides expert technical and technological support in the delivery of critical care;
- Provides high level support within surgical teams before, during and after surgery;
- Operate heart-lung machines during surgical procedures;
- Conducts medical education relevant to specialism and provides team leadership and supervision;
- Diagnoses and treats patients with a variety of hearing-related problems;
- Carries out a range of oral/dental treatments;
- Provides prosthetic devices to patients and advises on rehabilitation.
for this job
|Services to buildings||14270|
|Other personal service||4354|
|Architectural & related||1359|
- Curriculum Subject
- Job features
- I like
- My job involves being
- Working lifestyle
- Interaction with others
- Job type(s)
- Influences & Choices
- Education/work pattern(s)
- First job influence
- Personal influences
- Job location
- East of England
- Enterprise types