William wasn't sure what to do after his A levels so he went travelling. He didn't see the point in jumping in to a degree course if he didn't know what he wanted to do. He then decided to do a BTEC National Diploma in Music because he enjoyed music and came across BT Openreach trough a work colleague.
More information about Customer service occupations n.e.c.
Check out 8 videos about this career
DescriptionJob holders in this unit group perform a variety of customer service occupations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 721: Customer Service Occupations.
QualificationsThere are no formal academic entry requirements, although many employers expect candidates to possess GCSEs/S grades. Training is typically provided on-the-job, supplemented by specialist short courses.
- Receives enquiries from potential and existing clients, discusses requirements, and recommends products or services;
- Discusses pricing processes with clients, agrees payment arrangements and handles customer accounts;
- Makes reservations, books tickets, organises insurance policies on behalf of customers;
- Follows up clients to ensure their satisfaction with a product or service and to gain renewal of customer service agreements;
- Addresses customer complaints and problems;
- Informs customers of special promotions and new product launches.
for this job
|Services to buildings||17782|
|Food & beverage services||12090|
|Sport & recreation||6653|