Liz K, staff aromatherapist at the Eden Project, found choosing a university course aged 18, quite daunting; but she thoroughly enjoyed her studies and the work that followed. More recently, her greatest revelation has been that she can combine her current role with returning to study. She is taking a further degree in applied zoology so that she can follow her childhood passion for animals, most specifically reptiles.
More information about health professionals n.e.c.
Check out 7 videos about this career
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of other health-related professional occupations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 221: Health Professionals. They may work autonomously or in teams with other health workers.
Entry is via a variety of relevant academic and/or professional qualifications.
- Provides expert technical and technological support in the delivery of critical care
- Provides high level support within surgical teams before, during and after surgery
- Operate heart-lung machines during surgical procedures
- Conducts medical education relevant to specialism and provides team leadership and supervision
- Diagnoses and treats patients with a variety of hearing-related problems
- Carries out a range of oral/dental treatments
- Provides prosthetic devices to patients and advises on rehabilitation.
for this job
|Public admin. & defence||2,608|
|Services to buildings||848|
Where to go nextAn overview of information about the creative and cultural industries sector.Lantra - Environment and Land-based Sector Skills Council
- Curriculum Subject
- Job features
- I like
- My job involves being
- Working lifestyle
- Interaction with others
- Job type(s)
- Influences & Choices
- Education/work pattern(s)
- First job influence
- Personal influences
- Job location
- South West England
- Focus On
- Enterprise types