icould is a small, dynamic charity, providing career inspiration and information for young people. We show what is possible in work and offer different ways to think about careers through free access to over 1000 personal video stories, detailed job information, plus practical tips, insight and advice.
Take a look at our:
- Career videos – from carpenters to city traders, care workers to celebrities, our real-life storytellers offer an inside view of their current job and a personal account of how they got there.
- Job information – see details of average salary, qualifications, skills, past and future employment levels, and more below every video.
- Articles –apprenticeships, astronauts or applying for jobs – our articles cover all things career-related, from people sharing their experiences to advice from career experts.
- Focus On – this series offers ideas and information around key decision points, such as Choices at 14, 16 and 18 and highlights opportunities in particular job areas such as the music industry, the NHS and engineering.
We also have a couple of sections to help everyone get the most from icould:
- Resources – a selection of materials to help adults use icould with young people, either on an individual or group basis.
- Information for parents – articles written specially for parents on ways to support young people through career choices and issues.
Since our launch in 2009, we have developed a reputation for quality content and strong partnership working. Why not find out more?
icould is funded by a combination of philanthropy, sponsorship, and grants from trusts and foundations, and receives further support through a range of in-kind services