Brand Engagement Manager
Christina A is Brand Engagement Manager for BlackBerry. After leaving school earlier than expected due to illness, Christina decided to go straight into work. Through determination and a key relationship with a manager, she developed a career in marketing, trained on the job and recently began her dream role, leading on BlackBerry’s relationship with music artists, including working with Jessie J to launch the new Playbook.
More information about Marketing and sales directors
The UK average salary is £29,813
There are 37.5 hours in the average working week
The UK workforce is 47% female and 53% male
- Liaises with other senior staff to determine the range of goods or services to be sold;
- Discusses employer’s or clients’ requirements, plans and monitors surveys and analyses of customers’ reactions to products;
- Examines and analyses sales figures, advises on and monitors marketing campaigns and promotional activities;
- Controls the recruitment and training of staff;
- Produces and/or assesses reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies.
From personal careers advice to finding work, see our round-up of
useful websites to help you on your way