Head of Digital Media
“There’s some amazing experts here and some brilliant stories and objects that I keep uncovering every day I work here. It’s wonderful.” After a degree in geography and anthropology, Kati went on to study history of design. She now heads up the museum’s digital team and is responsible for websites, social media and apps, and for developing digital products, services and experiences.
More information about Advertising and public relations directors
The UK average salary is £28,758
There are 37.5 hours in the average working week
The UK workforce is 47% female and 53% male
- Liaises with client to discuss product/service to be marketed and develops the most appropriate strategy to deliver the objectives;
- Defines target group and implements strategy through appropriate media planning work;
- Conceives advertising campaign to impart the desired product image in an effective and economical way;
- Reviews and revises campaign strategy in light of sales figures, surveys, etc. and takes appropriate corrective measures if necessary;
- Stays abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates;
- Directs the arranging of conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to promote the image of a product, service or organisation.
From personal careers advice to finding work, see our round-up of
useful websites to help you on your way