Vice President, Risk and Compliance
Bank of America
“It’s not like I grew up with this vision in mind of wanting to work for an international bank.” Maame grew up without a father in Ghana, West Africa. She now works at Bank of America, helping ensure the bank operates effectively and fairly.
More information about Quality assurance and regulatory professionals
The UK average salary is £29,813
There are 37.5 hours in the average working week
The UK workforce is 47% female and 53% male
- Develops and implements visual, physical, functional or other appropriate measures and tests of quality;
- Analyses and reports upon the results of quality control tests to ensure that production remains within specification;
- Considers the impact of legislation upon specification requirements;
- Examines current operating procedures to determine how quality may be improved;
- Examines operating procedures to ensure the process and the product meet regulatory standards and implements changes necessary to ensure compliance.
From personal careers advice to finding work, see our round-up of
useful websites to help you on your way