Assistant Vice President, Treasury
Bank of America
Robyn wasn’t sure what she wanted to do. She always enjoyed maths at school but decided to study a philosophy at university. Then a chance conversation with someone on a train led her to explore a career in finance.
More information about Financial institution managers and directors
The UK average salary is £29,813
There are 37.5 hours in the average working week
The UK workforce is 47% female and 53% male
- Plans, organises, directs and co-ordinates the activities of financial institutions;
- Verifies that accounting, recording and information storage and retrieval procedures are adhered to;
- Authorises loans and mortgages in accordance with bank or building society policy;
- Promotes financial services, establishes contact with the local business community and professional firms;
- Preparing general reports and briefs on more complex cases for senior management;
- Ensures compliance with the statutory regulatory framework.
From personal careers advice to finding work, see our round-up of
useful websites to help you on your way