Managing Director, Treasury
Bank of America
“I really enjoyed maths, I think that was my strongest subject.” Louisa now helps manage Bank of America’s money, ensuring the bank and its operations are fully funded and able to operate every day.
More information about Financial institution managers and directors
The UK average salary is £29,813
There are 37.5 hours in the average working week
The UK workforce is 47% female and 53% male
- Plans, organises, directs and co-ordinates the activities of financial institutions;
- Verifies that accounting, recording and information storage and retrieval procedures are adhered to;
- Authorises loans and mortgages in accordance with bank or building society policy;
- Promotes financial services, establishes contact with the local business community and professional firms;
- Preparing general reports and briefs on more complex cases for senior management;
- Ensures compliance with the statutory regulatory framework.
From personal careers advice to finding work, see our round-up of
useful websites to help you on your way