Associate, Mergers & Acquisitions
Bank of America
“When I was at university, the more networking events that I went to, the more I could rule out different options or find new options that I hadn’t previously thought about which was really helpful.” Natasha studied classics at university. During her first year, she applied for a Spring Insights Pprogramme which takes place during the Easter holidays. At the end of her second year, she applied for an internship and secured a placement with Bank of America.
More information about Financial institution managers and directors
The UK average salary is £28,758
There are 37.5 hours in the average working week
The UK workforce is 47% female and 53% male
- Plans, organises, directs and co-ordinates the activities of financial institutions;
- Verifies that accounting, recording and information storage and retrieval procedures are adhered to;
- Authorises loans and mortgages in accordance with bank or building society policy;
- Promotes financial services, establishes contact with the local business community and professional firms;
- Preparing general reports and briefs on more complex cases for senior management;
- Ensures compliance with the statutory regulatory framework.
From personal careers advice to finding work, see our round-up of
useful websites to help you on your way