Senior Vice President, Environment, Social & Governance
Bank of America
Andrea went to law school and then worked for a big law firm. After a couple of years, she decided law wasn’t for her so became a TV producer, before moving into finance.
More information about Financial institution managers and directors
The UK average salary is £28,758
There are 37.5 hours in the average working week
The UK workforce is 47% female and 53% male
- Plans, organises, directs and co-ordinates the activities of financial institutions;
- Verifies that accounting, recording and information storage and retrieval procedures are adhered to;
- Authorises loans and mortgages in accordance with bank or building society policy;
- Promotes financial services, establishes contact with the local business community and professional firms;
- Preparing general reports and briefs on more complex cases for senior management;
- Ensures compliance with the statutory regulatory framework.
From personal careers advice to finding work, see our round-up of
useful websites to help you on your way